Broughton Veterinary Group is in a period of exciting change, we are developing our small animal department and we are looking for some amazing staff to take us in a fantastic new direction.
Broughton Vets has been providing veterinary care for both companion and farm animals in South Leicestershire since the 1970's. The practice has been under the leadership of Hannah Morrison as our Clinical Director and Carole Clarke as Practice Manager since 2019. We are excited to be leading the team in a new direction, with a separate focus to our companion and farm teams. With this new direction we are looking for small animal vets to help us to continue to provide great general practice care, but also who have a dynamic approach to developing both their careers and our practice.
The right candidate will ideally be knowledgeable and comfortable enough to work up their own cases and perform surgery without supervision. You will need to add a dynamic to the team that enables us to perform our day to day operations smoothly.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about great first opinion work
- Someone who doesn't mind a busy day
- Someone who is compassionate and empathetic
- Someone who has a desire for advancement
What do we have to offer?
- A great team of nurses and support staff, who are passionate about their jobs and committed to providing quality veterinary care.
- A leadership team that are committed to developing the skills of our people within the clinic and advancing the clinic services.
- A clientele that we are proud to work with, and who are equally passionate about their pets.
What is the job?
- 4 day working week
- 40 hours per week plus a share in the Saturday rota
- 29.5 days holiday (7.3 weeks) per year
- 5 days funded CPD
- Certificate opportunities
- No OOH
- Health shield
- Pension contribution
- Staff pet discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary dependent on experience (£34,000 upwards)
- Visa sponsorship
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to Hannah Morrison – Clinical Director and Carole Clarke – Practice Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VetSurgeon Jobs is the place to advertise and find permanent and locum jobs for veterinary surgeons in England | Scotland | Wales | Ireland and Worldwide. Follow VS Jobs on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
Learn more about advertising on VetSurgeon.org
Veterinary Forums | Veterinary News | Veterinary Galleries
Veterinary Anaesthesia | Veterinary Cardiology | Veterinary Dentistry | Veterinary Dermatology | Diagnostic Imaging | Veterinary ECC | Equine Medicine & Surgery | Farm Animal Medicine & Surgery | Veterinary Medicine | Veterinary Neurology Veterinary Oncology | Veterinary Ophthalmology | Veterinary Orthopaedics | Pathology/Cytology | Veterinary Surgery