This Policy exclusively applies to data gathered by us from online resources that display a link to this policy and not from any other source.
It is our intention to post any such changes on this page so that you are fully informed concerning the types of information we are gathering, how we use it, and under what circumstances it may be disclosed.
1. Pledge on Privacy The term "personal data" as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, birth date, e-mail address, mailing address or telephone number, that can be used to identify you. Generally, Working Communities Ltd will not process your personal data without your consent. However, we reserve the right, in exceptional circumstances to conduct additional processing to the extent permitted or required by law.
The next sections explain how and when we collect personal data from you.
2. Intended Use of Personal Data Some of our services may require registration. When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some are required and some are optional), as well as choose a user name and password. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
We process personal data for the purposes which we inform you about when we ask you for information. For example, we may collect and use personal data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes. Personal data you send to our 'site support' is used only to help resolve your problem and is otherwise kept confidential.
We keep your data in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or documentation retention requirements.
Where such disclosure of personal data to a third party occurs, we will endeavour to ensure that the processing is performed in accordance with the purposes and within the limits under which the data were originally collected.
4. Right of Access You have the right to ensure that your personal data is always up-to-date. In some countries you have the legal right to require us to correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you can always tell us to stop contacting you. If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your personal data, please e-mail us at: support[@]vetnurse.co.uk. If you contact us, please note the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete. Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
5. Security and Confidentiality To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data that we collect on-line, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your personal data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. While we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse or alteration to data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
6. Anonymous Data and "Cookies" We may collect and process anonymous information about your visit to this website, such as some of the pages you visit and some of the searches you perform. Such anonymous information is used by us to help improve the content of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install "cookies" that collect the first level domain name of the user (e.g., "bigmail.com" from an e-mail address of "firstname.lastname@example.org") and the date and time of access. "Cookies" as used by us cannot be used to discover the identity of an individual user. A "cookie" is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a "cookie", this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. We may obtain the services of outside parties to assist us in collecting and processing the information described in this Section and all such third parties will be placed under the obligations described above in Paragraph 3.
On occasion, we may use Internet tags (also known as action tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) in combination with cookies at this site and may deploy these tags through a third-party advertising partner. These tags are placed on both online advertisements that bring users to the site and on different pages of the site. We use this technology to measure the visitors' responses to our sites and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted). The third-party partner may be able to collect anonymous aggregated data about visitors to other sites because of these Internet tags/cookies. Please be assured that we DO NOT collect or seek through these tags or cookies any personally identifiable information about our visitors, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers. If you would like more information about web tags and cookies associated with on-line advertising or to opt-out of third-party collection of anonymous information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
Publishing Editor: Arlo Guthrie
Clinical Editor: Alasdair Hotston Moore MA VetMB CertSAC CertVR CertSAS FRCVS
Facebook | Linkedin | Instagram | Twitter
Learn more about advertising on VetSurgeon.org
VetSurgeon Jobs is the place to advertise and find permanent and locum jobs for veterinary surgeons in England | Scotland | Wales | Ireland and Worldwide. Follow VS Jobs on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
veterinary-practice.com | improveinternational.com |isvps.org | officialvet.com | improve-ov.com